ON MOUNTAIN SERIES
The On-Mountain Series Schedule will be published by 1 April.
The Queenstown Lakes region has 4 mountain resorts. This year we are partnering with two resorts to provide our On-Mountain Series of Events: Cardrona Alpine Resort and The Remarkables.
We have partnered with Go Orange, who have provided us with our incredible Pride Buses. Head up and down the mountains with the rest of the Winter Pride crew with minimum hassle each day, and leave your ski / board gear at the ski concierge service so that you can head straight to Apres ski in town.
Each day we have a chosen Winter Pride Festival mountain. The Pride Buses will take you to the activities, guided skiing or boarding and fun to the festival each day.
Each day also has a theme, so you can really get into it and make the most of each day if that is your thing.
Please remember that Cardrona and The Remarkables (NZSki) are two separate resorts. It is your responsibility to check that you have the correct mountain pass for each mountain.
Every day we have Pride lunch zones and live Djs on the mountain so you can relax and and have an early drink while you wait for your mates to come off the slopes beforeh heading down the mountian.
- Opening Day: Remarkables, Sunday 2 Spetember - get out there and have some fun. Pride Guide ski / board groups, Pride Lunch Zone
- International Day: Cardrona, Monday 3 September - Pride Guide ski / board groups, Captains Pizzeria Lunch, Vista Bar on-mountain après
- Hero Day: Remarkables, Tuesday 4 September - Pride Guide ski / board groups, Pride Lunch Zone
- Onesie Day: Cardrona, Wednesday 5 September - Pride Guide ski / board groups, Captains Pizzeria Lunch, Vista Bar on-mountain après
- Drag Race for Charity, Remarkables, Thursday 6 September - Pride Guide ski / board groups, Pride Lunch Zone
- People's Choice - register with us for a bus up your mountain of choice - Friday 7 September
- Mountain Pride Parade Day, Cardrona, Saturday 8 September - Pride Guide ski / board groups, Captains Pizzeria Lunch, Vista Bar on-mountain après