ON MOUNTAIN SERIES
The On-Mountain Series Schedule will be published by 1 April.
The Queenstown Lakes region has 4 mountain resorts. This year we are partnering with two resorts to provide our On-Mountain Series of Events: Cardrona Alpine Resort and The Remarkables.
We have partnered with Go Orange, who have provided us with our incredible Pride Buses. Head up and down the mountains with the rest of the Winter Pride crew with minimum hassle each day, and leave your ski / board gear at the ski concierge service so that you can head straight to Apres ski in town.
Each day we have a chosen Winter Pride Festival mountain. The Pride Buses will take you to the activities, guided skiing or boarding and fun to the festival each day.
Each day also has a theme, so you can really get into it and make the most of each day if that is your thing.
Please remember that Cardrona and The Remarkables (NZSki) are two separate resorts. It is your responsibility to check that you have the correct mountain pass for each mountain.
Every day we have Pride lunch zones and live Djs on the mountain so you can relax and and have an early drink while you wait for your mates to come off the slopes beforeh heading down the mountian.
- Opening Day: Remarkables, Sunday 2 Spetember - get out there and have some fun. Pride Guide ski / board groups, Pride Lunch Zone
- International Day: Cardrona, Monday 3 September - Pride Guide ski / board groups, Captains Pizzeria Lunch, Vista Bar on-mountain après
- Hero Day: Remarkables, Tuesday 4 September - Pride Guide ski / board groups, Pride Lunch Zone
- Onesie Day: Cardrona, Wednesday 5 September - Pride Guide ski / board groups, Captains Pizzeria Lunch, Vista Bar on-mountain après
- Drag Race for Charity, Remarkables, Thursday 6 September - Pride Guide ski / board groups, Pride Lunch Zone
- People's Choice - register with us for a bus up your mountain of choice - Friday 7 September
- Mountain Pride Parade Day, Cardrona, Saturday 8 September - Pride Guide ski / board groups, Captains Pizzeria Lunch, Vista Bar on-mountain après
Winter Pride Bus
CARDRONA: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
REMARKABLES: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
8am departure ZQN (departure times from Rydges (7:40am), Go Orange Shop (Shotover Street) (7:50), Novotel (8:00), Copthorne (8:10), Sherwood / The Rees (at the bus stop on Frankton Road)(be ready at 8:10), Frankton Bus Shelter (be ready 8:15)
Return 4:10 (back approx 5:15-5:30) (please be at bus by 4pm)
Remarkables Pub detour return day: Tuesday, Bus option to leave mountain at 3.
Guide start time: The free Pride Guides will aim to start by 9:30.
We strongly advise you to hire your gear in town if you want to be in a guided group as it will take too long for you to get your gear up the mountain and then join a group if you catch the Pride Bus. Use our partners for hiring gear on the packages page.
SnowRental, Go Orange and Browns Snow Rental are all partners which offer a full concierge service and have good gear.
Lunch: 12-2pm - On Cardrona at Captains Pizzeria and on Remarkables at the Pride Zone at the base building.
Be at your bus by 4pm. You must return to the bus otherwise it can't leave.
Call the bus driver if you make an alternative plan to leave the mountain. The driver will give you their number.DOWNLOAD FULL SCHEDULE